- Q1：How many branches does Sharetea have all over the world?We already set foot worldwide in 15 countries and over 500 stores.
- Q2：How big does Sharetea require for a tea shop?You can do Sharetea business from 600 to 2,200 square feet.
- Q3：What is the start-up cost for a new Sharetea Store?The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Sharetea Tea Shop is US$ 260,000.00 ~ US$ 400,000.00, depending on the size of the Tea Shop.
- Q4：What programs are included in Sharetea training class?Our training program includes the following: operations managements, human resources management, import operations, marketing plans, tea shop management, raw material inventory and controls, and basic maintenances.
- Q5：Where will the training class be held?We can send a supervisor to do the training class locally.
- Q6：How many members are required in the initial training?Franchisees need at least 6 to 10 staffs, including the owner, to join the training.
- Q7：Why should I sign the pre-contract with Sharetea before final agreement?The purpose of signing the pre-contract is to protect your exclusive right to franchise in the city. Once a pre-contract is secured, you can start the site search without any concern.
- Q8：Where can I get more information about Sharetea franchise?Please email to our service email at email@example.com. We will contact you once we receive your inquiries.
Please complete this application form in full and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive further contact and information from Sharetea.